Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Powerful circulation with oscillating tower
- Built-in digital control panel
- Remote control that changes modes, speeds and more
- 3 speeds (low, medium, high) and 3 modes (normal, natural and sleep)
- Operates on 120 volt / 35 watt power consumption
More Space Heaters To Choose From
- FAST WARM UP & UP TO 200SQ COVERAGE - Are you feeling freezing in the cold dorm or office? This room heater is made for those chilly days in your room or at the office. The compact size provides effective, consistent warmth for small rooms up to 200 sqft. This portable heater can quickly warm up the air around you within 3 sec! Stay warm and comfortable in any small space, this is the perfect space heaters for indoor use
- EASY CONTROL WITH 3 MODES - 1500W High heat, 750W Low heat and Natural Wind Mode are all included in 1 portable heater, providing efficient heat to every corners of the room with constant warmth during cold weather. You can easily set the switch control to any 1 of the 3 modes mode to reach your desired temperature. With the simple adjustable thermostat, this room heater could always keep your room temperature at the most optimal level and reduces your power consumption too
- TIP OVER & OVERHEATER PROTECTION - Automatic Overheat Protection system will shut the portable heater off when the parts of the heater overheat. In this way the space heaters for indoor use will cool down quickly to avoid overheating. Tip-Over Protection will shut off the room heater if it gets knocked over accidentally to avoid accident happens This space heater for office adopts innovative PTC technology, which does not generate heat at a constant rate like resistance wires
- 2 Quiet Settings - including high heat and low heat plus an Auto setting make this electric space heater ideal for warming up an area in your home or home office. With widespread oscillation this heater distributes warm air throughout the room
- Adjustable Thermostat - with digital display allows you to adjust the heater's 1500 watt ceramic heating element. With an easy to read digital temperature display you can select a wide range of temperatures in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Remote Control & Built-in Timer - allows you to adjust the heater's temperature, timer, oscillation and more from a distance. While the easy to program timer allows you to select 1 hour to 8 hours, in 1 hour intervals
- Wide Heating - Design inspiration comes from the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Special design of full screen with 83 degree cant will increase the heat dissipation area by 20% than other heaters, easy to feel the warmth wrap around the body.
- Safe to Use - The PTC electric heater made of cool touch ABS UL94 V0 flame resistant material. US standard socket can directly plug into an outlet without any adapter or extension cord. Overheating protection and tip-over switch ensure safe use.
- Fast Heating and Constant Temperature - Ceramic heaters are, typically, the most effective type of electric-resistance radiant heaters. Quickly heat-up to 70°F in 3 second with reliable ceramic heating technology, offering steady comfortable temperature.
- Can heat up a large room with Auto Energy Saving Model With High and Low Feature. Tip-over protection and Overheat protection
- Dual Heating Systems featuring infrared quartz tube + PTC with 12hr automatic shut-off timer
- IR Remote Control, High Pressure Low Noise Blower with Noise level 39 dB super quiet. Heating can cover for a large room.
- 23-Inch ceramic tower heater with patented comfort system
- Elongated ceramic element for extended warmth
- Patented blower technology with penetrating air velocity
Last update on 2020-04-07 at 08:36 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-04-07 at 04:36 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Finding Energy Efficient Space Heaters
Space heaters can certainly help you to obtain heat to places where you otherwise wouldn’t have it. This can be a short-term predicament or it may be when your typical heating method just is not undertaking what it should really to cover the require in the course of particular times of the year. The price of the extra energy although could make your electric bill go through the roof. For this reason you ought to be seeking into purchasing those which are power efficient.
These models will do considerably more than just save you income in your heating costs. They may be going to assist preserve the organic resource of electrical energy that we have. Too much of it truly is wasted frequently by households around the globe. That may be a major concern as these kinds of natural resources have to have to very carefully be monitored and only the vital amount of them accessed and made use of.
You can be capable of inform in the info around the box or on the advertisement if a certain model of space heater is power effective or not. Most of these models won’t expense you any greater than other models so it truly is usually a winning predicament for you to invest in them. Don’t let the smaller sized sizes of them fool you either. In a lot of situations you'll get extra heat than you do with other models of space heaters.
Take your time for you to compare data just before you buy an energy effective space heater. You should be sure to are obtaining a excellent solution that is well known for obtaining an outstanding safety rating. You also want to ensure that it is going to offer enough heat for the size of room that you're going to become placing it into.
You could easily examine all of that data which includes costs for energy effective space heaters on the web. You might have the ability to get rating data that's from trusted resources so you do not must just rely on the ads from the different firms to supply you with what exactly is definitely essential.
Energy effective space heaters can ensure you have got the heat you may need in various places. They can also make sure you don’t must spend greater than necessary to be able to take pleasure in it. You shouldn’t have to be afraid of what your heating bill is going to be as a consequence of plugging in an added source for heat.