Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Brightown Mini Desk Heater, 400W Low Wattage Personal Ceramic Heater with Tip-Over Protection for Office Table Indoors, Compact, Orange
- 【Easy to Use】Single On/Off switch on the back of office heater. Minor glow from power light is red to let you know the unit is on. The cord is 5 1/2 feet long with 2 prong connection. For indoor personal use such as office desk table tent camping desktop
- 【Low Wattage】400W, 110V, 3.63 amps. Low wattage heater is more economical than running a higher wattage space heater and will not overload the circuit. Great choice for people who live in a mild climate
- 【Quiet & Fast Heating】Puts out a pretty decent amount of heat, suggest using it for space about 100sq.Ft. Use it by the desk, take the chill off a small, cool office space. Use it at home when you don’t want to heat up the entire house with other centralized heaters. It's very quiet so it won't keep you awake at night
- 【Bright & Compact】6.3″x3.15″x 6.3″ Bright orange color makes it easy to see and it's nicely compact so you won't knock into it. This personal space heater doesn't take up much space and portable that moving it from room to room is a breeze
- 【Safe & Warranty】ETL listed desktop heater made of flame retardant material, will shut off automatically if you happen to tip it over, which is a nice safety feature, especially around the lot of papers on the desktop. Outer surface stays cool. Manufacturer warranty for 1-Year from date of purchase
More Space Heaters To Choose From
- 【Easy Control Heater】Adjust the knob on the right to turn the unit on. "I" is for producing heat at 750 watts, "II" will produce heat faster and hotter at 1500 watts, and ”Fan” will blow out cool air. Then turn the thermostat knob on the left toward the + sign. The adjustable temperature range is 0℉-158℉.It will get the heater to cycle on and off according to if the room’s temperature reaching heater's setting temperature
- 【Energy Efficient Heater】With PTC ceramic heating tech and high speed fan, this heater put out tons of heater to heat up 200sq.Ft in seconds. Helps to save electric bills by heating up needed small spaces instead of heating the whole house with other centralized heaters. It's quiet enough to use in a bedroom while sleeping
- 【Portable Mini Heater】Dimensions: 6.2" x 7" x 9.2", 3.2 pounds light weight mini heater easy to carry around with handle. This 120V heater has six feet long cord and 2 prong connection fits for indoors use such as office, room, desk, home, bedroom
- Can heat up a large room with Auto Energy Saving Model With High and Low Feature. Tip-over protection and Overheat protection
- Dual Heating Systems featuring infrared quartz tube + PTC with 12hr automatic shut-off timer
- IR Remote Control, High Pressure Low Noise Blower with Noise level 39 dB super quiet. Heating can cover for a large room.
- 【Easy Operating Heater】Adjust the knob on the right to turn the unit on. "I" is for producing heat at 750 watts, "II" will produce heat faster and hotter at 1500 watts, and ”Fan” will blow out cool air. Then turn the thermostat knob on the left toward the + sign. The adjustable temperature range is 0℉-158℉.It will get the heater to cycle on and off according to if the room’s temperature reaching heater's setting temperature
- 【Energy Efficient Heater】With PTC ceramic heating tech and high speed fan, this heater put out tons of heat to heat up 200sq.Ft in seconds. Helps to save electric bills by heating up needed small spaces instead of heating the whole house with other centralized heaters. It's quiet enough to use in a bedroom while sleeping
- 【Portable Mini Heater】Dimensions: 8.3"×6.3"×4", 2.2 pounds light weight mini heater easy to carry around with handle. This 120V heater has six feet long cord and 2 prong connection fits for indoors use such as office, room, desk, home, bedroom
- 2 heat levels & 1 fan function - The heater has 3 settings, including high heat, low heat, and fan function. Fan function will blow out cool air, which can use for summer time
- Overheat protection & Tip-over protection - Thermostat control of the heater will turn the heater off when it reaches a preset temperature and turn the heater back on when the temperature dips below the thermostat setting. The adjustable temperature range is 0℉-158℉. The tip-over protection system will shut the heater off when the heater was knocked over by accident and it will come back on automatically if it is up-righted
- Quick heat-up & Large coverage - Build-in PTC ceramic heating tech and high-speed fan help warm up the room quickly, perfect for use in your home or office. Warm-up 200sq.Ft in minutes
- 🔥【Compact & Stylish】Dimensions-17H x 14W x 9D in. Suburbs TS17 is a compact and portable freestanding electric fireplace heater that can be freely placed anywhere in the room or on the go. TS17 features a durable metal frame and legs, clear full-screen glass, and realistic dancing flame effect, giving the instant ambiance of a traditional fireplace experience that is perfect for small spaces and personal use.
- 🔥【Warm & Comfortable】With 1,400W / 4,777BTU powerful heating capacity, that TS17 can warm your small spaces within minutes. The heater can be controlled separately and available to adjust your optimum temperature by the smooth dial knob.
- 🔥【Fast Installation & Easy】To get started, simply attach four metal legs to the preassembled main unit, then plug in and switch on by using the control panel locates on the side of the fireplace. After that, enjoy the year-round dancing flames and glowing ember bed ambiance with or without heat.
Last update on 2020-08-06 at 12:35 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-06 at 09:25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Choosing The Most Energy Efficient Space Heaters
Space heaters can absolutely help you to get heat to areas exactly where you otherwise wouldn’t have it. This could be a temporary predicament or it could be when your frequent heating system just isn’t undertaking what it must to cover the need to have through particular instances in the year. The cost of the added power although can make your electric bill undergo the roof. This is why you should be searching into getting those which are energy efficient.
These models will do far more than just save you funds in your heating charges. They may be going to assist preserve the organic resource of electrical energy that we've got. Too much of it truly is wasted on a regular basis by households around the globe. That is definitely a major concern as these kinds of organic resources need to cautiously be monitored and only the important volume of them accessed and applied.
You are going to be able to inform from the information and facts on the box or around the advertisement if a certain model of space heater is power effective or not. Most of these models won’t expense you any more than other models so it seriously is usually a winning scenario for you to invest in them. Do not let the smaller sized sizes of them fool you either. In quite a few instances you are going to get additional heat than you do with other models of space heaters.
Take your time for you to compare information ahead of you acquire an power effective space heater. You would like to ensure you are buying a quality item that is certainly well known for having an outstanding safety rating. You also wish to be sure it is going to give adequate heat for the size of room that you are going to be placing it into.
It is possible to effortlessly evaluate all of that information including costs for power efficient space heaters on the web. You can have the ability to get rating info which is from reliable sources so you don’t have to just depend on the ads from the different providers to supply you with what is genuinely significant.
Power efficient space heaters can guarantee you might have the heat you need in a variety of areas. They are able to also ensure you do not need to pay greater than essential to be capable of appreciate it. You shouldn’t have to be afraid of what your heating bill is going to be resulting from plugging in an further supply for heat.