Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Comfort Zone 1,500-Watt Electric Digital Quartz Infrared Cabinet Space Heater with Remote Control in Black
- POWERFUL HEATER: This infrared cabinet heater can effectively heat medium-sized rooms.
- DIGITAL DISPLAY: Featuring a large digital temperature display, this heater shows you the current temperature of the room so you can adjust your heat output as necessary.
- SUPERIOR SAFETY: The advanced safety system includes a safety tip-over cutoff switch, an overheat protection sensor to automatically shut the unit off in case of overheating and stay cool housing.
- ECO-FRIENDLY MODE: ECO Mode adjusts heat output for optimal temperature, helping to reduce energy consumption and minimize your electricity bill.
More Space Heaters To Choose From
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: The fan-forced heater is designed for ceiling mounting and hard-wired installation, which saves valuable floor space in a packed warehouse, garage or storage area.
- DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION: The body of the commercial heater is crafted from heavy gauge steel, which stands up well to the temperature fluctuations in areas that are poorly insulated.
- TARGETED HEATING: Louvers and a variable mounting angle direct airflow where it is needed most, while the fan-forced design helps to distribute it throughout the room.
- EASY TO USE: Simply turn the dial to high or low heat, or fan only, and then, using the other dial, adjust the intensity to your comfort. A red power indicator light shows when the device is on.
- SUPER PORTABLE POWER: Small in size and lightweight with a convenient carrying handle, this portable heater can take away the chill and warm you up whenever and wherever you need it.
- SAVVY TECHNOLOGY: These heaters use a Positive Temperature Coefficient (PTC) heating system in which specialized ceramic heating discs enhance the transfer of heat in small spaces.
- FAST, EFFICIENT HEATING: Our oscillating space heater uses a forced-fan circulation to heat as it rotates from side to side, quickly & evenly warming an entire room while maintaining a consistent temperature.
- ETL CERTIFIED & BUIT TO BE SAFE: In addition to being ETL Certified, this unit includes an overheat protection sensor and an automatic fail-safe that cuts power to the unit if it's accidentally tipped over.
- OPTIMAL COMFORT: A digital thermostat prevents overheating & stuffiness, while an 8-hour timer with auto shutoff allows you to program the unit in advance to maintain a steady comfortable temperature.
- CERAMIC HEATING ELEMENT: Offering 1500 Watt of power, this portable heater includes a efficient ceramic heating element for superior performance.
- VERSATILE HEAT SETTINGS: This heater with convenient top-mounted control panel includes 2 heat settings, a fan-only setting and an adjustable thermostat for optimal temperature control.
- PORTABLE PERSONAL HEATER: Recommended for small-sized rooms up to 800 sq. ft., this fan-forced heater provides wide heat dispersion ideal for bedrooms, dens and home offices.
- RADIANT HEATING: This practical radiant heater quickly and thoroughly warms the people and objects in front of it. Dual quartz tubes turn on instantly and give off a warm glow when in use.
- ENHANCED HEAT DISPERSION: The heat is fan-assisted, which helps to disperse it throughout rooms more evenly and efficiently. This makes it a great choice for keeping warm in spaces like offices and bedrooms.
- CONVENIENT CONTROLS: 2 top-mounted control knobs allow you to quickly and easily adjust the thermostat and to switch between the high and low temperature settings.
Last update on 2020-11-12 at 05:15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-11-11 at 09:52 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Finding Energy Efficient Space Heaters
Space heaters can definitely allow you to to have heat to locations exactly where you otherwise wouldn’t have it. This could be a temporary predicament or it could be when your common heating method just is not carrying out what it need to to cover the want for the duration of particular instances in the year. The price of the further power though could make your electric bill undergo the roof. This is the reason you ought to be hunting into getting these which are energy effective.
These models will do much more than just save you cash on your heating costs. They are going to help preserve the natural resource of electricity that we've. Too much of it is wasted frequently by households all over the world. That may be a major concern as these types of all-natural sources need to have to carefully be monitored and only the necessary volume of them accessed and made use of.
You are going to have the ability to inform from the facts around the box or on the advertisement if a certain model of space heater is energy effective or not. Most of these models won’t expense you any more than other models so it seriously is usually a winning predicament for you to invest in them. Don’t let the smaller sized sizes of them fool you either. In a lot of instances you can get far more heat than you do with other models of space heaters.
Take your time to examine information and facts prior to you buy an energy effective space heater. You wish to make sure you are shopping for a high-quality product that may be well known for getting an outstanding safety rating. You also choose to be sure it's going to offer adequate heat for the size of space that you are going to become placing it into.
You may quickly compare all of that info which includes costs for power effective space heaters on-line. You will be able to get rating info that is definitely from reputable resources so you don’t have to just rely on the advertisements from the numerous corporations to supply you with what's definitely vital.
Energy efficient space heaters can make certain you've got the heat you may need in several areas. They are able to also make sure you don’t have to spend greater than essential to be capable of appreciate it. You shouldn’t have to be afraid of what your heating bill is going to become resulting from plugging in an extra supply for heat.