Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Comfort Zone 1,500-Watt Electric Digital Quartz Infrared Cabinet Space Heater with Remote Control in Black
- POWERFUL HEATER: This infrared cabinet heater can effectively heat medium-sized rooms.
- DIGITAL DISPLAY: Featuring a large digital temperature display, this heater shows you the current temperature of the room so you can adjust your heat output as necessary.
- SUPERIOR SAFETY: The advanced safety system includes a safety tip-over cutoff switch, an overheat protection sensor to automatically shut the unit off in case of overheating and stay cool housing.
- ECO-FRIENDLY MODE: ECO Mode adjusts heat output for optimal temperature, helping to reduce energy consumption and minimize your electricity bill.
More Space Heaters To Choose From
- RADIANT QUARTZ HEATER: The unit’s 2 quartz bulbs reflect heat onto nearby objects just like the sun, providing gentle and efficient warmth perfect for living spaces, workshops and garages.
- TARGETED WARMTH: The quartz heater can be easily angled up to 90 degrees, helping to direct its output precisely to the areas of your space where it’s needed most.
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: The radiant heater is designed to mount on the ceiling, which helps to save valuable floor space in a crowded garage, workshop or storage area.
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: The fan-forced heater is designed for ceiling mounting and hard-wired installation, which saves valuable floor space in a packed warehouse, garage or storage area.
- DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION: The body of the commercial heater is crafted from heavy gauge steel, which stands up well to the temperature fluctuations in areas that are poorly insulated.
- TARGETED HEATING: Louvers and a variable mounting angle direct airflow where it is needed most, while the fan-forced design helps to distribute it throughout the room.
- FAST, EFFICIENT HEATING: Our oscillating space heater uses a forced-fan circulation to heat as it rotates from side to side, quickly & evenly warming an entire room while maintaining a consistent temperature.
- ETL CERTIFIED & BUIT TO BE SAFE: In addition to being ETL Certified, this unit includes an overheat protection sensor and an automatic fail-safe that cuts power to the unit if it's accidentally tipped over.
- OPTIMAL COMFORT: A digital thermostat prevents overheating & stuffiness, while an 8-hour timer with auto shutoff allows you to program the unit in advance to maintain a steady comfortable temperature.
- RADIANT HEATING: This practical radiant heater quickly and thoroughly warms the people and objects in front of it. Dual quartz tubes turn on instantly and give off a warm glow when in use.
- ENHANCED HEAT DISPERSION: The heat is fan-assisted, which helps to disperse it throughout rooms more evenly and efficiently. This makes it a great choice for keeping warm in spaces like offices and bedrooms.
- CONVENIENT CONTROLS: 2 top-mounted control knobs allow you to quickly and easily adjust the thermostat and to switch between the high and low temperature settings.
- POWERFUL HEAT OUTPUT: Choose between 2 heat settings depending on the size and temperature of your space and use the built-in fan option to circulate warm air in larger rooms.
- PORTABLE DESIGN: Featuring an oversized carrying handle and a body that stays cool to the touch, it is easy to transport this utility heater from room to room depending on where you need extra heat.
- SUPERIOR SAFETY: Designed with a safety tip-over switch and an automatic shut-off, this portable heater prevents electrical shock and fires in the event of an overheated element.
Last update on 2020-12-12 at 07:35 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-12-11 at 10:59 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Choosing The Most Energy Efficient Space Heaters
Space heaters can absolutely allow you to to acquire heat to regions exactly where you otherwise wouldn’t have it. This can be a short-term scenario or it may be when your common heating technique just isn’t undertaking what it should really to cover the require throughout particular instances of the year. The cost of the additional energy even though can make your electric bill go through the roof. That is why you should be looking into purchasing these that are energy effective.
These models will do far more than just save you dollars on your heating charges. They are going to assist preserve the natural resource of electrical energy that we've got. A lot of of it can be wasted on a regular basis by households all over the world. That is certainly a significant concern as these kinds of organic resources need to have to carefully be monitored and only the vital quantity of them accessed and employed.
You can be able to inform from the facts on the box or around the advertisement if a specific model of space heater is power effective or not. The majority of these models will not cost you any more than other models so it actually is a winning scenario for you personally to invest in them. Don’t let the smaller sizes of them fool you either. In lots of situations you'll get more heat than you do with other models of space heaters.
Take your time for you to compare details before you buy an power effective space heater. You need to be sure to are buying a high-quality product that's well known for having an outstanding safety rating. You also wish to make certain it is going to offer you sufficient heat for the size of space that you're going to become placing it into.
It is possible to very easily evaluate all of that data like rates for power efficient space heaters on the web. You can be capable of get rating data that is definitely from trustworthy sources so you don’t have to just rely on the advertisements from the different businesses to supply you with what exactly is actually essential.
Power effective space heaters can make sure you may have the heat you'll need in many areas. They are able to also guarantee you do not need to spend greater than necessary to have the ability to delight in it. You shouldn’t need to be afraid of what your heating bill is going to be because of plugging in an extra supply for heat.