Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- MINI HEATER WITH MAJOR POWER: Recommended for medium-sized rooms, this powerful 1500 Watt mini tower heater features dual ceramic PTC heating elements for superior performance.
- 2 HEAT SETTINGS: This tower heater with fan includes 2 heat settings and a fan-only setting to keep your room comfortable, no matter the conditions.
- OSCILLATING CERAMIC TOWER HEATER: Wide 80-degree oscillation distributes air effectively for widespread coverage in medium-sized rooms.
- SAFE DESIGN: Features an advanced safety system that includes a safety tip-over switch, stay-cool body with molded handle and overheat protection sensor.
- EFFICIENT PERFORMANCE: This ceramic tower heater helps lower heating costs because it allows you to raise the temperature in the room you are in rather than the entire house.
More Space Heaters To Choose From
- EASY TO USE: Simply turn the dial to high or low heat, or fan only, and then, using the other dial, adjust the intensity to your comfort. A red power indicator light shows when the device is on.
- SUPER PORTABLE POWER: Small in size and lightweight with a convenient carrying handle, this portable heater can take away the chill and warm you up whenever and wherever you need it.
- SAVVY TECHNOLOGY: These heaters use a Positive Temperature Coefficient (PTC) heating system in which specialized ceramic heating discs enhance the transfer of heat in small spaces.
- VERSATILE FAN AND HEATER: The portable heater has a fan-forced design to help disperse heat throughout your space. The fan-only setting can be used to help you stay cool during the warmer months.
- CONVENIENT CONTROLS: Simple, easily accessible control knobs allow you to quickly adjust the thermostat and switch between the unit's 2 heat settings.
- COMPACT AND PORTABLE: The personal heater has a compact and lightweight design that makes it a breeze to move from room to room as you handle different tasks throughout the day.
- CERAMIC HEATING ELEMENT: Offering 1500 Watt of power, this portable heater includes a efficient ceramic heating element for superior performance.
- VERSATILE HEAT SETTINGS: This heater with convenient top-mounted control panel includes 2 heat settings, a fan-only setting and an adjustable thermostat for optimal temperature control.
- PORTABLE PERSONAL HEATER: Recommended for small-sized rooms up to 800 sq. ft., this fan-forced heater provides wide heat dispersion ideal for bedrooms, dens and home offices.
- VERSATILE FAN AND HEATER: The heater has a fan-forced design to help disperse heat throughout your space. The fan can also be used on its own to help you stay cool during the warmer months.
- Safety OSCILLATING DESIGN: An oscillation function can be switched on to rotate the portable ceramic heater during operation, which helps to disperse heat more evenly in all directions.
- CONVENIENT CONTROLS: Simple, easily-accessible control knobs allow you to quickly adjust the thermostat and switch between the ceramic oscillating heater's 2 heat settings.
- SAFE - Pet and Child safe. Dual High Limit Sensors for added safety. Touch Safe the unit does not get hot on the outside, Tip-Over Sensor again for added safety. Along with this the unit also uses a 3 prong grounded power cord of the proper gauge wire for a 1500 watt heater.
- NO BULBS - Uses the latest Copper PTC Heating Element Technology which results in a more efficient heater, no heater bulbs to ever have to replace and thus, less maintenance costs.
- DELUXE HEATING - Two power choices: High 1500 Watt and Low 1000 Watt. The perfect space heater for small or large rooms in your home or office.
Last update on 2020-08-12 at 08:36 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-12 at 10:08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Finding Energy Efficient Space Heaters
Space heaters can surely enable you to to obtain heat to areas exactly where you otherwise wouldn’t have it. This can be a temporary circumstance or it might be when your frequent heating system just isn’t performing what it must to cover the need to have in the course of specific times on the year. The cost of the additional energy even though can make your electric bill go through the roof. This is why you ought to be seeking into getting these that are power efficient.
These models will do much more than just save you cash in your heating expenses. They may be going to assist preserve the all-natural resource of electrical energy that we have. An excessive amount of of it truly is wasted regularly by households around the globe. That may be a major concern as these kinds of all-natural sources require to carefully be monitored and only the required quantity of them accessed and applied.
You might be capable of inform in the info around the box or on the advertisement if a certain model of space heater is energy effective or not. Most of these models will not price you any more than other models so it actually is really a winning situation for you personally to invest in them. Do not let the smaller sized sizes of them fool you either. In lots of situations you may get a lot more heat than you do with other models of space heaters.
Take your time to compare info prior to you obtain an energy efficient space heater. You need to make sure you are acquiring a excellent product that's well-known for having an outstanding security rating. You also want to ensure that it can be going to give sufficient heat for the size of space that you're going to become putting it into.
You may effortlessly examine all of that details like prices for energy efficient space heaters on-line. You are going to be able to get rating data that's from trusted sources so you do not need to just rely on the ads in the several businesses to provide you with what is truly vital.
Power effective space heaters can assure you have the heat you may need in different locations. They're able to also assure you do not have to pay greater than necessary to have the ability to appreciate it. You shouldn’t have to be afraid of what your heating bill is going to be due to plugging in an more supply for heat.