Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- POWERFUL HEATER: Boasting 1500 Watt of power, this digital tower heater can effectively heat medium-sized rooms.
- OSCILLATING DESIGN: With a fan-forced, oscillating design, this tower heater circulates air evenly throughout the room for comfortable, whole room heating.
- DIGITAL DISPLAY: Featuring a large digital temperature display, this tower heater shows you the current temperature of the room so you can adjust your heat output as necessary.
- SUPERIOR SAFETY: The advanced safety system includes a safety tip-over cutoff switch, an overheat protection sensor to automatically shut the unit off in case of overheating and stay cool housing.
- ECO-FRIENDLY MODE: ECO Mode adjusts heat output for optimal temperature, helping to reduce energy consumption and minimize your electricity bill.
More Space Heaters To Choose From
- FAST, EFFICIENT HEATING: Our oscillating space heater uses a forced-fan circulation to heat as it rotates from side to side, quickly & evenly warming an entire room while maintaining a consistent temperature.
- ETL CERTIFIED & BUIT TO BE SAFE: In addition to being ETL Certified, this unit includes an overheat protection sensor and an automatic fail-safe that cuts power to the unit if it's accidentally tipped over.
- OPTIMAL COMFORT: A digital thermostat prevents overheating & stuffiness, while an 8-hour timer with auto shutoff allows you to program the unit in advance to maintain a steady comfortable temperature.
- EASY TO USE: Simply turn the dial to high or low heat, or fan only, and then, using the other dial, adjust the intensity to your comfort. A red power indicator light shows when the device is on.
- SUPER PORTABLE POWER: Small in size and lightweight with a convenient carrying handle, this portable heater can take away the chill and warm you up whenever and wherever you need it.
- SAVVY TECHNOLOGY: These heaters use a Positive Temperature Coefficient (PTC) heating system in which specialized ceramic heating discs enhance the transfer of heat in small spaces.
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: The fan-forced heater is designed for ceiling mounting and hard-wired installation, which saves valuable floor space in a packed warehouse, garage or storage area.
- DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION: The body of the commercial heater is crafted from heavy gauge steel, which stands up well to the temperature fluctuations in areas that are poorly insulated.
- TARGETED HEATING: Louvers and a variable mounting angle direct airflow where it is needed most, while the fan-forced design helps to distribute it throughout the room.
- CERAMIC HEATING ELEMENT: Offering 1500 Watt of power, this portable heater includes a efficient ceramic heating element for superior performance.
- VERSATILE HEAT SETTINGS: This heater with convenient top-mounted control panel includes 2 heat settings, a fan-only setting and an adjustable thermostat for optimal temperature control.
- PORTABLE PERSONAL HEATER: Recommended for small-sized rooms up to 800 sq. ft., this fan-forced heater provides wide heat dispersion ideal for bedrooms, dens and home offices.
- RADIANT HEATING: This practical radiant heater quickly and thoroughly warms the people and objects in front of it. Dual quartz tubes turn on instantly and give off a warm glow when in use.
- ENHANCED HEAT DISPERSION: The heat is fan-assisted, which helps to disperse it throughout rooms more evenly and efficiently. This makes it a great choice for keeping warm in spaces like offices and bedrooms.
- CONVENIENT CONTROLS: 2 top-mounted control knobs allow you to quickly and easily adjust the thermostat and to switch between the high and low temperature settings.
Last update on 2020-09-29 at 14:15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-29 at 15:55 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Finding Energy Efficient Space Heaters
Space heaters can certainly allow you to to acquire heat to areas exactly where you otherwise wouldn’t have it. This could be a temporary predicament or it might be when your standard heating method just isn’t doing what it ought to to cover the will need in the course of particular occasions of the year. The cost of the further power even though could make your electric bill undergo the roof. For this reason you should be looking into obtaining those which are power effective.
These models will do far more than just save you income in your heating costs. They may be going to help preserve the natural resource of electricity that we've got. Too much of it can be wasted frequently by households all over the world. That's a major concern as these types of natural resources need to carefully be monitored and only the important volume of them accessed and made use of.
You might be capable of inform from the data on the box or around the advertisement if a specific model of space heater is power efficient or not. The majority of these models will not cost you any more than other models so it really is often a winning scenario for you to invest in them. Don’t let the smaller sized sizes of them fool you either. In quite a few instances you might get more heat than you do with other models of space heaters.
Take your time to evaluate facts just before you buy an power efficient space heater. You should ensure you are acquiring a quality item which is well known for getting an outstanding security rating. You also wish to ensure that it can be going to supply adequate heat for the size of space that you are going to become putting it into.
You can effortlessly examine all of that data including costs for energy efficient space heaters online. You can be able to get rating details which is from reliable resources so you don’t need to just rely on the advertisements from the a variety of organizations to supply you with what is truly vital.
Energy efficient space heaters can make sure you have got the heat you will need in various regions. They can also guarantee you do not need to spend greater than essential to be capable of appreciate it. You shouldn’t need to be afraid of what your heating bill is going to become due to plugging in an further supply for heat.