Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Create the ideal, nice and toasty atmosphere with the Comfort Zone Thermal Digital Baseboard Heater | Silent operation | Heats up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- Built-in adjustable digital thermostat | Overheat protection | Tip-over safety switch and cool-touch housing for safe use
- 5,120 BTUs for power heating | 1,500 watts (high heat) | 750 watts (low heat) | 750 watts (low heat)120 volts | Timer function
- 2 heat settings: High and Low | Digital display | Energy-efficient heating elements
- Measures 28.5″ L x 5.5″ W x 9″ H | Cord measures 6' L | Weighs 8.5 lb. | ETL listed | 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty | Imported
More Space Heaters To Choose From
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: The fan-forced heater is designed for ceiling mounting and hard-wired installation, which saves valuable floor space in a packed warehouse, garage or storage area.
- DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION: The body of the commercial heater is crafted from heavy gauge steel, which stands up well to the temperature fluctuations in areas that are poorly insulated.
- TARGETED HEATING: Louvers and a variable mounting angle direct airflow where it is needed most, while the fan-forced design helps to distribute it throughout the room.
- EASY TO USE: Simply turn the dial to high or low heat, or fan only, and then, using the other dial, adjust the intensity to your comfort. A red power indicator light shows when the device is on.
- SUPER PORTABLE POWER: Small in size and lightweight with a convenient carrying handle, this portable heater can take away the chill and warm you up whenever and wherever you need it.
- SAVVY TECHNOLOGY: These heaters use a Positive Temperature Coefficient (PTC) heating system in which specialized ceramic heating discs enhance the transfer of heat in small spaces.
- FAST, EFFICIENT HEATING: Our oscillating space heater uses a forced-fan circulation to heat as it rotates from side to side, quickly & evenly warming an entire room while maintaining a consistent temperature.
- ETL CERTIFIED & BUIT TO BE SAFE: In addition to being ETL Certified, this unit includes an overheat protection sensor and an automatic fail-safe that cuts power to the unit if it's accidentally tipped over.
- OPTIMAL COMFORT: A digital thermostat prevents overheating & stuffiness, while an 8-hour timer with auto shutoff allows you to program the unit in advance to maintain a steady comfortable temperature.
- CERAMIC HEATING ELEMENT: Offering 1500 Watt of power, this portable heater includes a efficient ceramic heating element for superior performance.
- VERSATILE HEAT SETTINGS: This heater with convenient top-mounted control panel includes 2 heat settings, a fan-only setting and an adjustable thermostat for optimal temperature control.
- PORTABLE PERSONAL HEATER: Recommended for small-sized rooms up to 800 sq. ft., this fan-forced heater provides wide heat dispersion ideal for bedrooms, dens and home offices.
- RADIANT HEATING: This practical radiant heater quickly and thoroughly warms the people and objects in front of it. Dual quartz tubes turn on instantly and give off a warm glow when in use.
- ENHANCED HEAT DISPERSION: The heat is fan-assisted, which helps to disperse it throughout rooms more evenly and efficiently. This makes it a great choice for keeping warm in spaces like offices and bedrooms.
- CONVENIENT CONTROLS: 2 top-mounted control knobs allow you to quickly and easily adjust the thermostat and to switch between the high and low temperature settings.
Last update on 2020-11-12 at 05:15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-11-11 at 09:52 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Finding Energy Efficient Space Heaters
Space heaters can definitely assist you to acquire heat to regions exactly where you otherwise wouldn’t have it. This can be a temporary situation or it could be when your frequent heating technique just is not doing what it should to cover the need in the course of particular instances in the year. The cost of the added energy even though could make your electric bill go through the roof. For this reason you ought to be looking into obtaining those which might be power effective.
These models will do a lot more than just save you revenue in your heating charges. They are going to help preserve the organic resource of electrical energy that we've got. An excessive amount of of it truly is wasted on a regular basis by households all over the world. That is certainly a major concern as these types of all-natural sources need to meticulously be monitored and only the needed quantity of them accessed and made use of.
You are going to be able to inform from the details around the box or around the advertisement if a certain model of space heater is energy effective or not. The majority of these models will not cost you any more than other models so it seriously can be a winning predicament for you personally to invest in them. Don’t let the smaller sizes of them fool you either. In quite a few instances you'll get more heat than you do with other models of space heaters.
Take your time to compare info just before you buy an energy efficient space heater. You wish to make sure you are buying a high-quality solution that is well known for getting an outstanding security rating. You also need to ensure that it is actually going to supply sufficient heat for the size of space that you're going to become putting it into.
It is possible to very easily compare all of that information like rates for energy effective space heaters on-line. You can be capable of get rating info that is from reliable sources so you don’t have to just rely on the ads from the a variety of companies to provide you with what's seriously crucial.
Power efficient space heaters can make sure you've got the heat you may need in a variety of places. They can also assure you don’t have to spend more than necessary to be capable of take pleasure in it. You shouldn’t have to be afraid of what your heating bill is going to become as a result of plugging in an further source for heat.