Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Create the ideal, nice and toasty atmosphere with the Comfort Zone Thermal Digital Baseboard Heater | Silent operation | Heats up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- Built-in adjustable digital thermostat | Overheat protection | Tip-over safety switch and cool-touch housing for safe use
- 5,120 BTUs for power heating | 1,500 watts (high heat) | 750 watts (low heat) | 750 watts (low heat)120 volts | Timer function
- 2 heat settings: High and Low | Digital display | Energy-efficient heating elements
- Measures 28.5″ L x 5.5″ W x 9″ H | Cord measures 6' L | Weighs 8.5 lb. | ETL listed | 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty | Imported
More Space Heaters To Choose From
- RADIANT QUARTZ HEATER: The unit’s 2 quartz bulbs reflect heat onto nearby objects just like the sun, providing gentle and efficient warmth perfect for living spaces, workshops and garages.
- TARGETED WARMTH: The quartz heater can be easily angled up to 90 degrees, helping to direct its output precisely to the areas of your space where it’s needed most.
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: The radiant heater is designed to mount on the ceiling, which helps to save valuable floor space in a crowded garage, workshop or storage area.
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: The fan-forced heater is designed for ceiling mounting and hard-wired installation, which saves valuable floor space in a packed warehouse, garage or storage area.
- DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION: The body of the commercial heater is crafted from heavy gauge steel, which stands up well to the temperature fluctuations in areas that are poorly insulated.
- TARGETED HEATING: Louvers and a variable mounting angle direct airflow where it is needed most, while the fan-forced design helps to distribute it throughout the room.
- FAST, EFFICIENT HEATING: Our oscillating space heater uses a forced-fan circulation to heat as it rotates from side to side, quickly & evenly warming an entire room while maintaining a consistent temperature.
- ETL CERTIFIED & BUIT TO BE SAFE: In addition to being ETL Certified, this unit includes an overheat protection sensor and an automatic fail-safe that cuts power to the unit if it's accidentally tipped over.
- OPTIMAL COMFORT: A digital thermostat prevents overheating & stuffiness, while an 8-hour timer with auto shutoff allows you to program the unit in advance to maintain a steady comfortable temperature.
- RADIANT HEATING: This practical radiant heater quickly and thoroughly warms the people and objects in front of it. Dual quartz tubes turn on instantly and give off a warm glow when in use.
- ENHANCED HEAT DISPERSION: The heat is fan-assisted, which helps to disperse it throughout rooms more evenly and efficiently. This makes it a great choice for keeping warm in spaces like offices and bedrooms.
- CONVENIENT CONTROLS: 2 top-mounted control knobs allow you to quickly and easily adjust the thermostat and to switch between the high and low temperature settings.
- POWERFUL HEAT OUTPUT: Choose between 2 heat settings depending on the size and temperature of your space and use the built-in fan option to circulate warm air in larger rooms.
- PORTABLE DESIGN: Featuring an oversized carrying handle and a body that stays cool to the touch, it is easy to transport this utility heater from room to room depending on where you need extra heat.
- SUPERIOR SAFETY: Designed with a safety tip-over switch and an automatic shut-off, this portable heater prevents electrical shock and fires in the event of an overheated element.
Last update on 2020-12-12 at 07:35 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-12-11 at 10:59 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Energy Efficient Space Heaters
Space heaters can certainly make it easier to to have heat to areas exactly where you otherwise wouldn’t have it. This can be a short-term situation or it might be when your typical heating program just isn’t carrying out what it really should to cover the will need for the duration of particular instances of the year. The price of the added energy although can make your electric bill undergo the roof. This is the reason you ought to be looking into acquiring those that happen to be energy efficient.
These models will do far more than just save you funds on your heating charges. They may be going to assist preserve the organic resource of electricity that we've got. An excessive amount of of it really is wasted regularly by households around the globe. That may be a significant concern as these types of natural sources require to meticulously be monitored and only the necessary amount of them accessed and employed.
You might be able to inform in the facts on the box or around the advertisement if a certain model of space heater is energy effective or not. Most of these models won’t cost you any more than other models so it actually can be a winning predicament for you to invest in them. Do not let the smaller sized sizes of them fool you either. In several situations you can get more heat than you do with other models of space heaters.
Take your time for you to examine info before you acquire an power effective space heater. You want to be sure to are buying a quality item that is definitely well-known for possessing an outstanding security rating. You also desire to make sure it's going to provide sufficient heat for the size of room that you are going to be placing it into.
It is possible to effortlessly compare all of that information like costs for power efficient space heaters on the net. You may be capable of get rating information that is certainly from reputable resources so you do not have to just rely on the advertisements from the various organizations to provide you with what exactly is genuinely important.
Power efficient space heaters can guarantee you've the heat you need in several locations. They can also make certain you don’t need to spend more than necessary to be capable of get pleasure from it. You shouldn’t need to be afraid of what your heating bill is going to be on account of plugging in an added supply for heat.