Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
EconoHome Wall Mount Space Heater Panel – 250 Watt Splashproof Convection Heater – Ideal for 100 Sq Ft Room or Bathroom – 120V Electric Heater – Save Up to 50% of Heating Cost – Overheat Protection
- SAVE UP TO 50% OF YOUR HOME HEATING COSTS: Lower your energy bills and still feel cozy and warm with our electric heater. Our flat heaters are ENERGY EFFICIENT, consuming 0.25 KW/HR., which is less than 1/3 of the electricity than conventional space heaters. This method will lower your energy bills with great savings and will keep the room with constant ambient warmth.
- CONVECTOR HEATER SPECS: Ideal for a 100 sq. ft. room or bathroom, 250 watts, 120 volts, 2.08 amps. Panel Heater Dimensions: 24 x 18 x .40”. cETL approved. UL-2021 & RoHS compliant. Temperature ranges between 41-86 °F. This unit may be HARD WIRED! We offer a 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty!
- SAFE AND EFFICIENT TECHNOLOGY: This convector space heater’s exterior casing will feel warm and is safe for adults only. The electric wall heater operates at a constant temperature and emits some radiant heat, but mostly releases convection currents that rise from behind the heating panel and circulates heated air around the room.
- UPDATED CRACK RESISTANT VERSION: This upgraded durable model is TRIPLE REINFORCED and made with a superior calcium silicate material. TRIPLE INSULATED for electrical safety. EASY TO MOUNT on any wall (Installation hardware Included). Enjoy the beautiful sleek PAINTABLE DESIGN which blends in with any décor.
- NO FAN and QUIET: Asthma and dust allergy sufferers can enjoy warmth without irritation since the air will not dry out, nor will dust circulate around the room. Perfect for all indoor rooms, including bathroom, bedrooms, office, garage, and RV.
More Space Heaters To Choose From
- 【Easy Control Heater】Adjust the knob on the right to turn the unit on. "I" is for producing heat at 750 watts, "II" will produce heat faster and hotter at 1500 watts, and ”Fan” will blow out cool air. Then turn the thermostat knob on the left toward the + sign. The adjustable temperature range is 0℉-158℉.It will get the heater to cycle on and off according to if the room’s temperature reaching heater's setting temperature
- 【Energy Efficient Heater】With PTC ceramic heating tech and high speed fan, this heater put out tons of heater to heat up 200sq.Ft in seconds. Helps to save electric bills by heating up needed small spaces instead of heating the whole house with other centralized heaters. It's quiet enough to use in a bedroom while sleeping
- 【Portable Mini Heater】Dimensions: 6.2" x 7" x 9.2", 3.2 pounds light weight mini heater easy to carry around with handle. This 120V heater has six feet long cord and 2 prong connection fits for indoors use such as office, room, desk, home, bedroom
- Can heat up a large room with Auto Energy Saving Model With High and Low Feature. Tip-over protection and Overheat protection
- Dual Heating Systems featuring infrared quartz tube + PTC with 12hr automatic shut-off timer
- IR Remote Control, High Pressure Low Noise Blower with Noise level 39 dB super quiet. Heating can cover for a large room.
- 【Fast heating & temperature control】 Portable ceramic heater 1502s has fan/ Warm/ hot wind selections to satisfy your needs. Chose fan wind to have some Gentle breeze after your exercise at early winter. When weather is frozen, select Warm/hot wind mode and place this Tower ceramic heater under your desk or beside your sofa, no more intolerance to cold limbs!
- 【Remote control & smart 12-hour timer】 This ceramic heater is equipped with a remote control with sensitive response and ultra-long sensing distance. Also this heater is designed with a timer function from 1-12hours. It will automatically shut off in the time you have set in advance. User-friendly design makes you no longer have to worry about forgetting to turn off the power.
- 【Overheat & auto shut off protection】 Worry about safety problem? This ceramic space heater have already solved for you. When the ceramic heater is Overheat, it will be shut off automatically. If the unit is kicked down accidentally, tip-over switch will shut off The ceramic heater. Put it beside your bed with an easy mind, you will get a Warm sleep and nice dream.
- 【Easy Operating Heater】Adjust the knob on the right to turn the unit on. "I" is for producing heat at 750 watts, "II" will produce heat faster and hotter at 1500 watts, and ”Fan” will blow out cool air. Then turn the thermostat knob on the left toward the + sign. The adjustable temperature range is 0℉-158℉.It will get the heater to cycle on and off according to if the room’s temperature reaching heater's setting temperature
- 【Energy Efficient Heater】With PTC ceramic heating tech and high speed fan, this heater put out tons of heat to heat up 200sq.Ft in seconds. Helps to save electric bills by heating up needed small spaces instead of heating the whole house with other centralized heaters. It's quiet enough to use in a bedroom while sleeping
- 【Portable Mini Heater】Dimensions: 8.3"×6.3"×4", 2.2 pounds light weight mini heater easy to carry around with handle. This 120V heater has six feet long cord and 2 prong connection fits for indoors use such as office, room, desk, home, bedroom
- Ceramic space heater with adjustable thermostat for cozy and safe warmth—ideal for home or office
- 1500-watt high setting; 3 output options: Low, High, or Fan Only; power indicator light lets you know when it’s plugged in
- For safety: tip-over switch with auto shut-off and overheat protection with auto shut-off; ETL listed
Last update on 2020-08-03 at 12:05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-03 at 09:06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Choosing The Most Energy Efficient Space Heaters
Space heaters can undoubtedly assist you to have heat to regions exactly where you otherwise wouldn’t have it. This could be a short-term predicament or it may be when your regular heating method just is not doing what it ought to to cover the want through particular times in the year. The price of the added energy though could make your electric bill go through the roof. This is the reason you should be seeking into purchasing these that happen to be power efficient.
These models will do considerably more than just save you money in your heating costs. They are going to assist preserve the all-natural resource of electricity that we've. An excessive amount of of it is actually wasted regularly by households around the globe. That is definitely a significant concern as these kinds of natural resources want to cautiously be monitored and only the vital amount of them accessed and employed.
You'll have the ability to tell from the data on the box or around the advertisement if a certain model of space heater is power efficient or not. The majority of these models won’t price you any more than other models so it really is actually a winning situation for you personally to invest in them. Don’t let the smaller sizes of them fool you either. In lots of situations you may get additional heat than you do with other models of space heaters.
Take your time for you to examine facts before you purchase an energy effective space heater. You wish to be sure to are purchasing a excellent solution that is definitely well-known for possessing an outstanding safety rating. You also want to ensure that it's going to give adequate heat for the size of room that you're going to be placing it into.
It is possible to effortlessly evaluate all of that information which includes costs for energy effective space heaters on the web. You may be capable of get rating data that may be from reputable sources so you don’t must just depend on the ads from the a variety of firms to provide you with what is truly significant.
Energy effective space heaters can ensure you've the heat you may need in different locations. They're able to also assure you don’t need to pay more than essential to have the ability to delight in it. You shouldn’t have to be afraid of what your heating bill is going to become because of plugging in an added supply for heat.