Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
HYD-Parts Space Heater with Remote Control, 1500W Electric Oil Filled Radiator Heater with 3 Heating Settings,Adjustable Thermostat,Tip-Over & Overheating Functions for Home,Indoors
- Humanized Design:The heater has 3 heating settings. The Power button is the Heating Settings (59℉-95℉).You can adjust the temperature that suits you without overheating, suitable for rooms with an area of 5-15M². It provides efficient heating for medium or small room in the winter
- Easy and Comfortable Operation:This heater is equipped with a remote control. Through it, all functions of the heater can be controlled without leaving the bed or sofa. There is also a 12-hour timer, you can set the heater to turn off after heating for a certain period of time.
- Safety Design: Oil Filled Radiator Heater has power-off protection and overheating protection functions.It can be used safely near children and pets.The flame retardant grade is UL94 v0, the power cord has UL certification, the length is 1.8M, and the product has ETL certification.
- Easy to Move: The size of the space heater is 9.9″ x 13.9″ x26″, it is very light, compact and light, you can move it anywhere
- Customer Service:If you find any damage during transportation, please contact us, we will reply within 24 hours and provide a satisfactory solution. We have a free one-year warranty.warning :The product is not waterproof
More Space Heaters To Choose From
- 30,000 BTU Natural Gas heater to heat spaces up to 1000 square feet
- Blue flame burner for even convection heat. Maximum Elevation (Ft)-4500. Fuel Consumption/Burn Rate (Gal/Hr)- .030 MCF
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS). CSA Certified
- 4,000- to 9,000-BTU radiant heater for spaces up to 225 square feet. Approved for indoor/outdoor use; clean-burning; nearly 100-percent efficient
- When operating the heater at altitudes over 7,000 FT above sea level the heater may shut off.
- Auto shut-off if tipped over, if pilot light goes out, or if detects low oxygen levels. Fuel Consumption/Burn Rate (Gal/Hr) at 4000 BTU = 0.044 Gal/Hr, at 9000 BTU = 0.099 Gal/Hr
- Quiet Burner Technology-50% Quieter than a standard propane heater
- 10ft hose & regulator
- High-Temperature limit switch
- Your purchase includes One Mr. Heater Big Maxx Natural Gas Heater with 2 angle brackets & Liquid Propane conversion kit | Thermostat, hose & regulator not included
- Heater dimensions – 29.33” L x 15.50” W x 26.37” H | Coverage area – 2000 Sq. Ft. | Performance – 80,000 BTU | Amps – 2.3 | Voltage – 120 V | Min 8 ft. clearance from floor to base of unit
- For use with natural gas | Category 1 vertical, category 3 horizontal venting
- ECO Thermostat: ALROCKET Space heater has a thermostat, the temp can be adjusted from 59-99°F, and the PTC heating systems allow quickly heat within 2s! After the set temperature is reached, the heater will be converted to energy-saving mode and automatically adjust the operating power to keep the room comfortable.
- 24 hrs Timer and 3 Modes Setting: You can set the timer from 0-24 hrs before going to bed or working and enjoy a comforting warmth. The low noise will not interfere with your rest or work. It also has 3 modes of heat setting, include High (1500W), Middle (900W), Normal Fan Mode.
- 90° Oscillation: 90° oscillating ceramic heater rotates from side to side to evenly distribute warm air to different parts of your space for optimal efficient heating comfort. Ideal for use in offices, home, bedroom, and more.
Last update on 2020-12-13 at 04:13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-12-11 at 10:59 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Energy Efficient Space Heaters
Space heaters can certainly allow you to to have heat to regions exactly where you otherwise wouldn’t have it. This can be a short-term predicament or it might be when your frequent heating method just is not carrying out what it need to to cover the need during certain times in the year. The price of the more power although can make your electric bill go through the roof. For this reason you should be looking into getting those that happen to be power efficient.
These models will do considerably more than just save you cash on your heating expenses. They are going to assist preserve the natural resource of electrical energy that we've. An excessive amount of of it's wasted frequently by households all over the world. That is a significant concern as these kinds of all-natural resources need to have to meticulously be monitored and only the needed volume of them accessed and applied.
You will have the ability to tell in the information and facts around the box or around the advertisement if a particular model of space heater is power efficient or not. Most of these models will not expense you any more than other models so it genuinely is really a winning predicament for you personally to invest in them. Don’t let the smaller sizes of them fool you either. In numerous instances you may get additional heat than you do with other models of space heaters.
Take your time for you to examine details ahead of you purchase an power effective space heater. You would like to be sure you are acquiring a high quality solution which is well-known for having an outstanding safety rating. You also wish to ensure it is going to give enough heat for the size of space that you're going to become putting it into.
You'll be able to very easily compare all of that details which includes prices for power efficient space heaters on line. You will have the ability to get rating information that may be from reliable resources so you don’t have to just depend on the advertisements from the various businesses to provide you with what exactly is actually critical.
Power effective space heaters can assure you might have the heat you'll need in several areas. They are able to also make certain you do not need to spend greater than essential to have the ability to enjoy it. You shouldn’t need to be afraid of what your heating bill is going to become resulting from plugging in an extra supply for heat.