Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Oscillating Portable Ceramic Space Heater, Electric Heater with Thermostat Overheat Protection & Tip-Over Protection,750/1500W Personal Heater with Carrying Handle for Home Office
- 2 heat levels & 1 fan function – The heater has 3 settings, including high heat, low heat, and fan function. Fan function will blow out cool air, which can use for summer time
- Overheat protection & Tip-over protection – Thermostat control of the heater will turn the heater off when it reaches a preset temperature and turn the heater back on when the temperature dips below the thermostat setting. The adjustable temperature range is 0℉-158℉. The tip-over protection system will shut the heater off when the heater was knocked over by accident and it will come back on automatically if it is up-righted
- Quick heat-up & Large coverage – Build-in PTC ceramic heating tech and high-speed fan help warm up the room quickly, perfect for use in your home or office. Warm-up 200sq.Ft in minutes
- Quiet – The noise this ceramic heater makes is lower than 45 dB, quiet enough for most people to use in a bedroom while sleeping
- Oscillating design – The heater has an oscillation function that provides a wider range of coverage. It can oscillate up 70 degrees
More Space Heaters To Choose From
- 【Easy Control Heater】Adjust the knob on the right to turn the unit on. "I" is for producing heat at 750 watts, "II" will produce heat faster and hotter at 1500 watts, and ”Fan” will blow out cool air. Then turn the thermostat knob on the left toward the + sign. The adjustable temperature range is 0℉-158℉.It will get the heater to cycle on and off according to if the room’s temperature reaching heater's setting temperature
- 【Energy Efficient Heater】With PTC ceramic heating tech and high speed fan, this heater put out tons of heater to heat up 200sq.Ft in seconds. Helps to save electric bills by heating up needed small spaces instead of heating the whole house with other centralized heaters. It's quiet enough to use in a bedroom while sleeping
- 【Portable Mini Heater】Dimensions: 6.2" x 7" x 9.2", 3.2 pounds light weight mini heater easy to carry around with handle. This 120V heater has six feet long cord and 2 prong connection fits for indoors use such as office, room, desk, home, bedroom
- Can heat up a large room with Auto Energy Saving Model With High and Low Feature. Tip-over protection and Overheat protection
- Dual Heating Systems featuring infrared quartz tube + PTC with 12hr automatic shut-off timer
- IR Remote Control, High Pressure Low Noise Blower with Noise level 39 dB super quiet. Heating can cover for a large room.
- SMALL HEATER MEASURES: 6.2" X 4.74" x 8.3" . Manual controls. Fully Assembled. Carrying handle for easy transport. Adjustable thermostat for comfortable warmth—ideal for home or office
- THREE MODES HEATER WITH FAN: 1.High Heat (1500-watt), 2. Low Heat(750-watt ), 3. Fan Only. Power indicator light lets you know when it’s plugged in
- CERAMIC HEATER ELEMENTS: Ceramic space heaters are fast to heat, produce abundant heat without open coils, and are long lasting
- 【Adjustable Thermostat Electric Heater】: The digital heater for indoor can lower your bill greatly under ECO mode, the adjustable temperature of this office heater ranges from 60-90℉. Automatically helps energy-saving based on your ambient temperature. The space heaters for home equipped with Low, Mid, High, ECO and Fan modes, you can choose the optimal heating you want. LED display will clearly show the ambient temperature and you can easy to know the current environment temperature you are in.
- 【Safe Heater with Tip-Over & Overheating Protection】: The indoor space heater equipped with tip over and overheating gears, safe to use for your bedroom, office or home when the floor heater knocked down accidently by your babies & pets or any other cases. Automatically shut off when the tower heater exceeds the range of safe temperature.
- 【Quiet & 60 Degree Oscillating Heater】: Our handy persoanl heater applies DC motor, therefore, it is quiet and perfects for using in living room, office, baby room or dining room. You can fix an angle you need and put the portable heater under your desk to warm up your feet or body conveniently with 60 degree oscillation to get wide angle heating, thus, you will get a comfortable heating experience without risk of scalded skin and hurt your feet or body.
- ❤【Wall-Mounted & Standing Base】 The wall space heater comes with standing base and wall-mounted tools, both of them are super easy to install. Portable standing room heater is more suitable if you need to move sometimes, for example, daylight use for living room, night use for bedroom. Electric wall heater is highly recommended for bathroom if you’d like to have warm shower in winter.
- ❤【Quick & Balanced Heating】 The wall heater is 1500W, which can cover average-sized rooms as large as 160 square feet when used as a supplementary source of heat. With built-in turbo fan and quartz tube, the electric heater provides embracing heat for whole room more quickly and evenly. Also, it can help natural cross-convection in the room in winter.
- ❤【Energy Saving & Safe】If you are concerned about conserving energy and want to maintain low heating costs, this electric heater can absolutely keep your electric bills from skyrocketing with special features such as energy saving modes, adjustable thermostats, and programmable timers which can help minimize power usage and contribute to economic operation. Besides, the wall mounted space heater is equipped with overheat protection, keep you and your family safe at the same time.
Last update on 2020-08-13 at 13:26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-13 at 10:15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Choosing The Most Energy Efficient Space Heaters
Space heaters can absolutely allow you to to acquire heat to areas where you otherwise wouldn’t have it. This could be a short-term scenario or it might be when your frequent heating program just isn’t undertaking what it should really to cover the will need throughout certain instances with the year. The cost of the extra energy although can make your electric bill go through the roof. For this reason you should be seeking into shopping for these which can be energy effective.
These models will do much more than just save you revenue in your heating fees. They're going to help preserve the organic resource of electrical energy that we've got. Too much of it can be wasted on a regular basis by households all over the world. That may be a significant concern as these types of natural sources will need to cautiously be monitored and only the required volume of them accessed and employed.
You are going to be capable of inform in the facts on the box or around the advertisement if a specific model of space heater is energy effective or not. The majority of these models won’t price you any more than other models so it definitely is actually a winning scenario for you personally to invest in them. Don’t let the smaller sizes of them fool you either. In quite a few situations you will get more heat than you do with other models of space heaters.
Take your time to evaluate info prior to you acquire an power effective space heater. You should be sure to are buying a excellent item which is well known for possessing an outstanding safety rating. You also choose to be certain it is going to offer enough heat for the size of space that you are going to become placing it into.
You are able to very easily examine all of that data such as costs for energy efficient space heaters on-line. You'll be capable of get rating information that may be from dependable resources so you don’t have to just rely on the ads in the many businesses to provide you with what is truly important.
Energy efficient space heaters can make sure you might have the heat you'll need in different areas. They're able to also ensure you don’t must spend greater than essential to be capable of delight in it. You shouldn’t have to be afraid of what your heating bill is going to be as a result of plugging in an more supply for heat.