Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
PROWARM Portable Space Heater Ceramic Small Electric Heater with Thermostat Over-Heat Protection for Home and Office, 35W/750W/1500W
- ☀【Smart Size& Heating Models】: The size of this electric space air fan heater is: 9.45 x 7.28 x 10.62 (inch). It is also equipped with back recessed handle, so the portable design of this space air heater can help you get warmth anytime and anywhere in the cold winter.The PROWARM electric space heater has 3 heat settings: fan only, low and high heating. You can reach your desired indoor temperature by adjusting the buttons on the space heater.
- ☀【Main Components】: The advanced PTC ceramic heating element provide faster and more efficient heating. Built-in adjustable thermostat is designed for accurate temperature control. Solid stainless steel construction ensure longer space heater service life. Adjustable heating angles can delivery wide-angle heat with auto oscillation.
- ☀【Overheat protection】: Customer safety is our core concern. The indoor heater is equipped with overheat protection circuit, which improves the safety of this product, will automatically shut off when the temperature is too high. The heater can not resume work until it is cooled. As you known, nothing is more important than your safety.
- ☀【Good Performance】: The 1500 watt engine can heat the atmosphere quickly and warm your body in 2 seconds without noise. The small space heater can heat up a room within seconds thanks to its 1500 W output, reliable ceramic heating elements and large air outlet; it can distribute warm air evenly around a large area of up to 215 (sq.ft). So you can enjoy natural wind in autumn, hot wind in winter.
- ☀【Important instructions】1. In case of automatically overheat shut off, unplug the heater & wait for 30 minutes to cool down, then restart the heater. 2. Make sure the heater is on a flat and hard surface. 3. In order to avoid overheat situations, do not cover anything on the heater.
More Space Heaters To Choose From
- 2 in 1 heater fan: This ceramic heater provides two heat levels, 1500W or 750W and one cool air fan, you can use it both for winter and summer. Thermostat control of the heater will turn the heater off when it reaches a preset temperature and turn the heater back on when the temperature dips below the thermostat setting. It will cycle on and off. Adjust the setting of thermostat from 0℉ to 158℉ to keep room comfortable
- Multi protection safety system: These heaters are made of flame retardant material avoiding any fire hazard. Automatic safety shutoff system will shut the heater off when the heater overheat. The tip over protection system will also shut the heater off when the heater was knocked over by accident and it will come back on automatically if it is up righted
- Compact and powerful: 8.3 inch x 6.3 inch x 4 inch, 2.2 pounds Portable mini heater with build in carry handle helps to reinforce the potential of rather low electrical bills by using at the place where you need when you don't want to warm the full house with other centralized heaters
- Ceramic heating element with built-in safety features
- 1500 watts of comforting warmth; E.T.L. listed
- Digital controls with programmable thermostat and 8-hour timer
- 2 Quiet Settings - including high heat and low heat plus an Auto setting make this electric space heater ideal for warming up an area in your home or home office. With widespread oscillation this heater distributes warm air throughout the room
- Adjustable Thermostat - with digital display allows you to adjust the heater's 1500 watt ceramic heating element. With an easy to read digital temperature display you can select a wide range of temperatures in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Remote Control & Built-in Timer - allows you to adjust the heater's temperature, timer, oscillation and more from a distance. While the easy to program timer allows you to select 1 hour to 8 hours, in 1 hour intervals
- 2 heat levels and 1 fan function: The heater has 3 settings, including high heat, low heat, and fan function. Fan function will blow out cool air, which can use for summer time
- Overheat protection and tip over protection: Thermostat control of the heater will turn the heater off when it reaches a preset temperature and turn the heater back on when the temperature dips below the thermostat setting. The adjustable temperature range is 0℉ to 158℉. The tip over protection system will shut the heater off when the heater was knocked over by accident and it will come back on automatically if it is up righted
- Quiet: The noise this ceramic heater makes is lower than 45 decibel, quiet enough for most people to use in a bedroom while sleeping
- Fast & Quiet Heating: Equipped with ceramic heating elements and rated power up to 1500 watts, our PTC space heater heats up to 70°F in 3 seconds to quickly provide warmth for relatively small spaces. The noise this ceramic heater makes is lower than 45 dB, quiet enough for most people to use in a bedroom while sleeping
- Great Helper to Warm Your Corner: With 70° oscillation to heat from side to side and a 7° tilted fan to increase heat distribution range by 20 percent to efficiently warm yourself or your family without wasting heat.
- Energy saving: Choose from 3 heating modes include High (1500W), Low (900W) and ECO modes; on ECO mode, the space heater will automatically adjust the operating power between 1500W and 900W, depending on the temperature difference between the room and the heating temperature you have set, to save energy and keep room comfortable
Last update on 2020-12-11 at 17:10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-12-11 at 10:59 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Energy Efficient Space Heaters
Space heaters can undoubtedly allow you to to have heat to locations where you otherwise wouldn’t have it. This can be a short-term situation or it might be when your frequent heating technique just isn’t carrying out what it really should to cover the want during certain times from the year. The cost of the additional power even though could make your electric bill go through the roof. This is the reason you should be hunting into getting those that happen to be energy effective.
These models will do considerably more than just save you dollars in your heating expenses. They may be going to assist preserve the all-natural resource of electrical energy that we've got. Too much of it is actually wasted regularly by households around the globe. That is certainly a major concern as these types of organic resources will need to meticulously be monitored and only the important volume of them accessed and utilized.
You can be able to inform from the facts on the box or around the advertisement if a specific model of space heater is energy effective or not. The majority of these models won’t expense you any more than other models so it definitely can be a winning situation for you to invest in them. Do not let the smaller sizes of them fool you either. In a lot of situations you might get far more heat than you do with other models of space heaters.
Take your time for you to evaluate information and facts ahead of you buy an power efficient space heater. You want to be sure to are buying a high-quality product which is well-known for having an outstanding safety rating. You also choose to make certain it truly is going to offer you adequate heat for the size of room that you're going to be placing it into.
You can very easily compare all of that information and facts which includes rates for power effective space heaters online. You might have the ability to get rating information that is definitely from reputable sources so you don’t have to just rely on the advertisements from the many corporations to provide you with what's actually critical.
Energy efficient space heaters can make certain you've the heat you need in several places. They could also make sure you do not have to spend greater than necessary to be capable of get pleasure from it. You shouldn’t have to be afraid of what your heating bill is going to become as a consequence of plugging in an additional supply for heat.