Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Space Heater Fan for Office – Quiet Portable Oscillating Electric Ceramic Tower Heater w/Thermostat, 1500W Fast Heating, Overheat & Tip-Over Protection, Ideal for Personal & Bedroom & Home Indoor Use
- 【WARM UP QUICKLY & WIDELY】 – When you get home from outside in the cold, the ceramic tower heater will welcome you with a warm hug instantly. With heating up in seconds & 80°oscillating function, the oscillating space heater will drive away chill and keep you staying warm and comfortable in every corner of your room during those frigid days once you pick up this electric space heater! No longer feel cold in this winter!
- 【SUPER QUIET & ADJUSTABLE THERMOSTAT】 – Operating with no noise, the quiet space heater for office & bedroom won’t bother you to work, sleep, read and chat. With adjustable thermostat, there is no need to worry about overheat & being waken up by the hot temperature at late night. This tower space heater will ensure you a peaceful sleep & a sweet dream. The space heater with thermostat has two heat settings, as well as a cooling fan function, which can fulfill your needs in different seasons.
- 【SPACE-SAVING & PORTABLE】- Perfect size for office space. Space occupied of this small electric space heater is only A4 paper size, compact enough to place it anywhere. Built-in carry handle and lightweight design are perfect for ONE-HAND easy relocation. You can get the portable warmth anytime & anywhere as you want.
- 【OVERHEAT&TIP-OVER PROTECTION】- Sometime the space heater might be tipped over by your pets or kids, sometimes you might forget to turn off the oscillating tower space heater & keep it heating all night. Don't worry ! This PTC heater is equipped with overheat protection & tip-over protection in case of these situations for added safety. The portable space heater will automatically shut off when being tipped over, overheating or reaching the setting temperature.
- 【PERSONAL HEATER IN OFFICE】 – If you work in a big office, you do need a personal space heater to warm up your frozen legs in freezing winter. This space heater fan for office is perfect to keep your legs warm under the desk. Also, it can be used on desk to warm your hands when you’re typing with the mouse and keyboard. The portable space heater for office provides effective and consistent warmth. Really ideal for personal use.
More Space Heaters To Choose From
- 【Easy Control Heater】Adjust the knob on the right to turn the unit on. "I" is for producing heat at 750 watts, "II" will produce heat faster and hotter at 1500 watts, and ”Fan” will blow out cool air. Then turn the thermostat knob on the left toward the + sign. The adjustable temperature range is 0℉-158℉.It will get the heater to cycle on and off according to if the room’s temperature reaching heater's setting temperature
- 【Energy Efficient Heater】With PTC ceramic heating tech and high speed fan, this heater put out tons of heater to heat up 200sq.Ft in seconds. Helps to save electric bills by heating up needed small spaces instead of heating the whole house with other centralized heaters. It's quiet enough to use in a bedroom while sleeping
- 【Portable Mini Heater】Dimensions: 6.2" x 7" x 9.2", 3.2 pounds light weight mini heater easy to carry around with handle. This 120V heater has six feet long cord and 2 prong connection fits for indoors use such as office, room, desk, home, bedroom
- Can heat up a large room with Auto Energy Saving Model With High and Low Feature. Tip-over protection and Overheat protection
- Dual Heating Systems featuring infrared quartz tube + PTC with 12hr automatic shut-off timer
- IR Remote Control, High Pressure Low Noise Blower with Noise level 39 dB super quiet. Heating can cover for a large room.
- 【Easy Operating Heater】Adjust the knob on the right to turn the unit on. "I" is for producing heat at 750 watts, "II" will produce heat faster and hotter at 1500 watts, and ”Fan” will blow out cool air. Then turn the thermostat knob on the left toward the + sign. The adjustable temperature range is 0℉-158℉.It will get the heater to cycle on and off according to if the room’s temperature reaching heater's setting temperature
- 【Energy Efficient Heater】With PTC ceramic heating tech and high speed fan, this heater put out tons of heat to heat up 200sq.Ft in seconds. Helps to save electric bills by heating up needed small spaces instead of heating the whole house with other centralized heaters. It's quiet enough to use in a bedroom while sleeping
- 【Portable Mini Heater】Dimensions: 8.3"×6.3"×4", 2.2 pounds light weight mini heater easy to carry around with handle. This 120V heater has six feet long cord and 2 prong connection fits for indoors use such as office, room, desk, home, bedroom
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: The fan-forced heater is designed for ceiling mounting and hard-wired installation, which saves valuable floor space in a packed warehouse, garage or storage area.
- DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION: The body of the commercial heater is crafted from heavy gauge steel, which stands up well to the temperature fluctuations in areas that are poorly insulated.
- TARGETED HEATING: Louvers and a variable mounting angle direct airflow where it is needed most, while the fan-forced design helps to distribute it throughout the room.
- Ceramic space heater with adjustable thermostat for cozy warmth; oscillating option for better heat dispersal in multiple directions
- 1500-watt high setting; 3 output options: Low, High, or Fan Only; power indicator light lets you know when it’s plugged in
- For safety: tip-over switch with auto shut-off and overheat protection with auto shut-off; ETL listed
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 13:06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 09:56 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Energy Efficient Space Heaters
Space heaters can definitely allow you to to acquire heat to places where you otherwise wouldn’t have it. This could be a temporary situation or it might be when your regular heating program just isn’t undertaking what it ought to to cover the have to have during particular times of the year. The cost of the added energy although can make your electric bill go through the roof. This is why you should be seeking into purchasing those which are energy efficient.
These models will do considerably more than just save you dollars in your heating charges. They may be going to assist preserve the all-natural resource of electrical energy that we've got. A lot of of it is actually wasted regularly by households all over the world. That's a major concern as these types of all-natural sources have to have to meticulously be monitored and only the required amount of them accessed and applied.
You will have the ability to tell in the details around the box or on the advertisement if a specific model of space heater is energy efficient or not. Most of these models will not cost you any more than other models so it actually is a winning situation for you to invest in them. Don’t let the smaller sized sizes of them fool you either. In lots of situations you can get much more heat than you do with other models of space heaters.
Take your time to evaluate facts just before you obtain an energy efficient space heater. You would like to make sure you are acquiring a good quality product that is certainly well known for getting an outstanding security rating. You also need to be certain it is going to give sufficient heat for the size of room that you're going to be placing it into.
You could conveniently examine all of that facts which includes prices for energy effective space heaters on line. You are going to be able to get rating data that's from reputable resources so you don’t need to just depend on the advertisements from the various corporations to provide you with what is definitely vital.
Energy effective space heaters can make sure you've the heat you need in various places. They will also ensure you do not need to pay greater than essential to be capable of take pleasure in it. You shouldn’t need to be afraid of what your heating bill is going to become as a consequence of plugging in an more source for heat.